- Consulting – We can help you understand truly what the standard is looking for and help you with the implementation so the management system is effective and remains sustainable.
- Internal Audits - We can help you by performing your internal audits. That way you do not have to pull your people off of their tasks and lose those resources during that time.
- Gap Analysis – We can perform a gap analysis to show you where you are deficient against a certain standard. That way you know where you can take credit for what you are all ready doing correctly and ultimately save time and money during the Quality and Environmental Management System implementation.
- Training - We can provide your associates with Quality and Environment Standards training, Internal auditor training, root cause analysis, corrective action and preventive action training and problem solving.
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement – As part of a quality management system, continually measuring customer satisfaction will significantly improve your company’s bottom line. Let us provide you with the resources to do this so you do not have to use yours. We will measure customer satisfaction for you and provide you with the results in format easy to analyze to determine if your company is improving or not.
- Process Mapping – A lot of companies struggle with identifying what are their key processes. We can help you understand and document what your key processes are. This is the foundation for an effective quality management system.
EQS Mission Statement
Utilizing integrity, positivity, passion and more than 10 years of experience, the ultimate goal of EQS is to provide clients with effective business practices and sustainable quality and/or environmental systems resulting in measurable success and profitability.
"I've worked for various companies and have been audited by several auditors for standards including lSO, QS, etc. Having been with Tod Heslop for one day, I believe Tod is very near the top of the list of auditors regarding knowledge, understanding our business and applying the standard equitably."